German Bundesliga Predictions and Results
Last Updated: 8th November, 2019
Take a look at our free expert German League Predictions and tips for the mid-week or weekend fixtures in this 2018/2019 season.
To check a team's current form, scroll to the German Bundesliga Table/Standings below.
KOLN vs HOFFENHEIM
Prediction Recommendations: X2
HERTHA vs RB LEIPZIG
Prediction Recommendations: Ov 2.5
MAINZ 05 vs UNION BERLIN
Prediction Recommendations: 1X, Un 3.5
PADERBORN vs AUGSBURG
Recommendations: Ov 2.5
SCHALKE 04 vs FORTUNA
Prediction Recommendations: 1
BAYERN vs DORTMUND
Prediction Recommendations: 1X
BORUSSIA MG vs WERDER
Prediction Recommendations: 1X, Ov 2.5
WOLFSBURG vs LEVERKUSEN
Prediction Recommendations: Un 3.5
FREIBURG vs FRANKFURT
Prediction Recommendations: ...
All Time Best Facts in Germany's Bundesliga
Best historic facts in the German Bundesliga:
- Bayern Munich has won the German Bundesliga League Title the most times than any other club in Germany (28), meanwhile FC Cologne was the first Champion of Bundesliga.
- Bayern Munich's Gerd Muller still is the league's all time highest goalscorer with 365 goals from 1965 - 1979 during his time with the Munich outfit while Karl-Heinz Körbel has the record formost Bundesliga appearances with 602 appearances from 1972–1991 during his time at Eintracht Frankfurt.
- Bayern Münich's Oliver Kahn remains the goalkeeper with the highest number of clean sheets in the league with 196 clean sheets in 557 games.
- Bayern Münich has the most points single season with 91 points in 2012/2013 Campaign
- Hans-Jörg Butt is the goal keeper with the highest number of Bundesliga goals as a goal keeper with 26 goals all coming from penalty kicks which he took and converted.